• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting at Stoddard's Atlanta

285Roadrunner

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
So, several weeks ago I started a thread about why I didn't like Stoddards ....I just got this email about 5 min ago:

Member Update: Atlanta Operations
Temporarily Suspended

On January 30, 2016 at approximately 9:30am there was a single-shooter involved shooting at our Atlanta Stoddard's Range and Guns location. The incident was isolated and no members of the Stoddard's staff were involved.

This is a terrible tragedy. The Stoddard's team is deeply saddened by this event. As a result of this incident, we have suspended operations at the Atlanta range so that Atlanta Police may complete their investigation. We are cooperating fully with the Atlanta police.

Our prayers are with the families impacted by this incident. We will let our patrons know when we return to full operation later today.

I just got this email:

On January 30, 2016 at approximately 9:30am there was a single-shooter involved shooting at our Atlanta Stoddard's Range and Guns location. The incident was isolated and no members of the Stoddard's staff were involved.

This is a terrible tragedy. The Stoddard's team is deeply saddened by this event. As a result of this incident, we have suspended operations at the Atlanta range so that Atlanta Police may complete their investigation. We are cooperating fully with the Atlanta police.

Our prayers are with the families impacted by this incident. We will let our patrons know when we return to full operation later today.

Anyone know what happened?

I know there's been two folks that have popped themselves in the head at Ga Firing Line. Why can't they go in the woods or something?

On a side note regarding the wsbtv link that was posted by jove - is it a guarantee that if you name a kid Quantavious that they're gonna end up being a thug?

"Police arrested DeMarco Lawson, 21, along with Quantavious Williams, 19".

I know there's been two folks that have popped themselves in the head at Ga Firing Line. Why can't they go in the woods or something?

On a side note regarding the wsbtv link that was posted by jove - is it a guarantee that if you name a kid Quantavious that they're gonna end up being a thug?

"Police arrested DeMarco Lawson, 21, along with Quantavious Williams, 19".
Prolly guarantees a lot of other things as well

Back
Top Bottom