• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting on your own property in Elbert County

I'd like to think most guys on the force are nice if you talk to them on the level. I get that they can't exactly be "friends."
I used to know one or two. I am sure it's a whole other outfit now. But yes I mean if you ain't out there with a .338 Lapua trying to shoot a damn mile you should be alright

I live in Madison county in a rural area. I shoot all the time. I have neighbors and many of them shoot. If you are not in the city limits you are legal to shoot as long as you are not doing something stupid like peppering your neighbors house or shooting in someone's direction. I had a deputy come up one day when we were shooting and ask me about my rifle and turned out to be a pretty nice guy. Said we were perfectly fine. The natural contour of the land has me shooting into the side of a hill.

Here I think it is a little of everything. Some of the shot strings I hear make me think there is a 3 gun match I did not hear about. LOL...
Lol. A couple of weeks ago I was outside my "shack," and I heard some rustling. I got quiet, and so did it. I moved a couple of steps, and heard the rustle again. I fired off my pistol once at the ground, and the rustle went away throughout the night, with the exception of my nearest neighbor popping off a couple of rifle rounds, best I could tell. I'm guessing a coyote, since they have cattle.

Lol. A couple of weeks ago I was outside my "shack," and I heard some rustling. I got quiet, and so did it. I moved a couple of steps, and heard the rustle again. I fired off my pistol once at the ground, and the rustle went away throughout the night, with the exception of my nearest neighbor popping off a couple of rifle rounds, best I could tell. I'm guessing a coyote, since they have cattle.

You were skeered weren’t ya’......

Back
Top Bottom