• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting over a Highway

079C2423-ADB6-4788-9F6A-619E98D133BE.jpeg
EE295B0E-51D2-478F-A2AD-568FC714B46B.jpeg

That's very cool.

Of course the gun control types think that plastic 'ghost guns' will cause blood in the streets any day now, so trying to convince them of a safety factor that depends on basic Newtonian physics would be impossible.

300 with irons I would say is pretty easy. I'm no precision shooter but if you zero at 25 then you are good at 300. I went to Warrenton, NC to shoot long range for an annual SCAR owners meet. It was my first time shooting long distance since I don't have any access to land around here and I tried out my irons on steel at 300. It was pretty easy and very fun. I wish we could do something like this over here but one **** up from someone with mental health issues would come with hellfire.

I am jealous. I have worn glasses 56 of my 62 years and I have always assumed my artificially enhanced vision was was as good as anyone's even though I suspected otherwise. I commend those that can make the 300m+ shot. Unfortunately, I passed poor eyesight to 2 of the 3 boys but since all 3 are smarter and better looking than me I can live with that!!:)

Back
Top Bottom