• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting while Pregnant

Yes I have 3 pistols and 3 rifles she recently purchased a 43x and wanted to shoot.when she asked me the question I said I really don’t know.have never seen it discussed on a forum.i told her I would ask her docter.i don’t know if a unborn baby can hear anything on the outside.
Thing is, doc may not know. I can't tell you how many times in my life he didn't know. Probably just not worth the risk. I didn't even think about the lead

docs says its a no no
You called your doc on a Sunday huh?
Well you wanta know what my dr said?
My dr said said no screwing on Sunday, but every other is good..
oh yeah and he said SHOTTY GUNS IS GOOD.. because when we real Americans was fighting wars IT DIDNT HURT NO BABY CEPT ON FRIDAY NIGHTS

My step son is in med school and he said he would not recommend her to go shooting while she's pregnant or breastfeeding. The noise, gases and inhaling whatever debris is in the air would be bad for the baby. It would be disruptive to the baby. What he said in a nutshell.....

Happened to get my wife a new 1911 just before the pregnancy. Still hasn’t shot it and our son is nearly 2 years old.

We did some research, and the biggest threat was lead and potential fume inhalation. Plus with some people being more sensitive to smells while pregnant, we decided it wasn’t worth the risk.

Yea, not worth the risk. Even a gun with a can is going to eject small amounts of lead into the immediate area. Im pretty sure lead and fetuses are a no go.

The supersonic crack even with can is still over the "safe threshold" and it's not worth the baby's ears. Give out a raincheck for post baby. Be a good break for mama from the terror that's about to be unleashed twixt her legs.

Back
Top Bottom