• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot 2024 thread

I would like to try this out but not sure that I’m down for a $700 experiment.

I own a lot of scatterguns, and I’m contemplating installing a RDS on one of them. I currently have 2 spare Aimpoint Micro T1’s, so was gonna go that route, but I also have a spare ACRO P2 that I hadn’t considered.

When are you getting the first batch?
Unlikely for a couple of reasons. After checking it out a few more times the eye box seemed very picky, even at 3.5x. Additionally I don't have much use for scopes over 30 ounces. Maybe that will change in the future but at this point I just don't have a use case for it.

I looked at a ton of optics this week and was probably most impressed by the Mark 4HD in 6-24x. Extremely forgiving eyebox (more so than the Mark 5 in 3.6-18) and admittedly I am partial to the .25 mil PR2 reticle. I may take a gamble on that one and pray that it tracks.

I own a lot of scatterguns, and I’m contemplating installing a RDS on one of them. I currently have 2 spare Aimpoint Micro T1’s, so was gonna go that route, but I also have a spare ACRO P2 that I hadn’t considered.

Can’t hide that money…

I'm pretty stoked about Pindad from Indonesia. They are going to bring in their FN licensed FNC's as a pistol as well as working on bringing in a licensed copy of the Beretta PM12 submachine gun (sounds like they are still working on getting it converted to closed bolt, striker fire) and a licensed copy of the Beretta BM-59.

Back
Top Bottom