• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shot 2024 thread

I think I read somewhere of big leadership and staffing changes to improve CS and win back customers. They have a big hole to dig out of - they are in between "off the shelf rifle" pricing and "custom/semi-custom pricing" - their customers may drop down and buy Bergara, Tikka, etc. or move up to a custom.
They lost me with their bs 10 years ago. Any argument about a changed culture there is negated by their consistent CS douchbaggery

Attachments

• IMG_6458.jpeg
    IMG_6458.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 29
I love the idea of a pork sword. I have a 308 can and stock 300BO. But the cost is what's keeping me away from it for a bit. If I want to plink silently there's 22lr, which is cheaper. I don't hunt. I don't shoot raccoons getting into my chicken coop in the suburbs. I don't "need" a tiny bolt action centerfire, but I'll be damned if I don't WANT one
I want one for saddle hunting once bow season is over. Remmy chassis pistol is unobtainable, **** Q, Christensen is way overpriced IMO. That leaves Savage and I’ve never been a fan.

Totally valid point. It’s Aimpoint so it’s gonna sit up there relative to price point. I’m sure it’s quality. I’m sure if it’s popular there will be cheaper alternatives in the near future.

It will be a quality optic for sure - no doubt about it.

What I can’t say is whether or not I really want a red dot on my browning o/u. I would have to try it out first and the MSRP I think is in the mid $700s. That’s a really steep price for something I don’t know if I’ll like. Also this isn’t a pic rail mount so I can’t move it to another long gun if that setup is not for me.

Back
Top Bottom