• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shotgun 5-stand or skeet?

I've been to Etowah Valley couple of times.
It's nice --I like that you control your own throwing machine so you can have the presentations you want. Very adaptable for novices-- or people like me that only do shotguns once a year!

BUT FOR THIS YEAR, I'm ALSO INVITING SOME FRIENDS FROM ATLANTA / SMYRNA,

so let's make the venue

the WOLF CREEK CLAYS RANGE
off Camp Creek Parkway.

On the weekend of Nov. 18-19th.

5-Stand is no longer available at Tom Lowe.
The Sporting Clays range offers a good variety of targets for practice and the stations are near enough to walk the course.

For a novice group, they normally start out with the short quartering target stations, progress to the short crossing target stations then finally the more challenging stations. For a novice group, the targets can be thrown as singles or report pair. If there are more experienced individuals in the group, then they can shoot each station as a true pair.

Gun rentals are reasonable and a good way to try out a different style or brand of shotgun before you buy.

Be safe, have fun, and break some clays.:cool:

87KJH

If you are looking for a decent deal on shotgun shells - Garland Mtn is having a "Fire sale". (I'm picking mine up Friday) :thumb:

Garland Mountain recently received 16 pallets of shells from Italy. Given recent events, we will be selling 10-12 pallets of Noble Sport Ammo at a greatly reduced price. These shells were stored in our Cart Barn and were not touched by fire or heat. They are in perfect condition.

The shells include:

12ga 1-1/8thoz 1200 FPS
12ga 1oz 1200 FPS
12ga 1oz 1300 FPS
20ga 7/8oz 1210 FPS

The cost per case (10 boxes of 25 shells) is $75 including tax
There is no minimum or maximum case limit.
If you would like to purchase any of these shells, please email your name, phone # and case count to

emma@garlandmountain.com.

Will be at Garland Mountain on Friday 11am – 3pm and Saturday from 9am -1pm. You can pay on site via cash (preferred) or credit card.

Back
Top Bottom