• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I be done ?

Tgene

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   1
Reaction score
At last, I have all yhr right guns for me. Should I be done? Why am I still on this site looking and druelling over items being for sale or trade? Is this the addiction?

the only problem i found with trading/buying is that i end up with what i want, leaving me nothing i want to trade/sell

I'm in that same spot right now. I like everything I have, and don't want to sell/trade any of it. Guess I have to wait for more cash to roll in.:mad:

usually i just stock up on ammo and mags till the 2-3 week lull passes,

Can't really do that either until someone buys some of the crap I have for sale. I could go buy a bunch of mags and ammo, but I like keeping my checking account in the black, and I try not to stretch myself too thin.

At last, I have all yhr right guns for me. Should I be done? Why am I still on this site looking and druelling over items being for sale or trade? Is this the addiction?

This is I THINK the best Question asked on here, and now I have realized that I am in the same place with what I wanted; and I realize what addicted means, I manage to find something else.

Back
Top Bottom