• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should I post negative feedback?

Aimless, while I understand your feeling, I don't completely agree with your post. In my opinion, it is not up to the site to place infractions on members who have negative feedback. The site provides the necessary information for other members to decide whether or not to do business with members who have negative feedback. We, as members, have to take responsibility for our actions. If we decide to do business with a member who has negative feedback and get burned, is it really ODT's fault? If enough members will not do business with members who have negative feedback, the infraction against those members is that they will not sell/buy/trade anything. The site provides the information, what we do with that information is our decision.

I see your point and in some ways agree with what you are saying.

I can agree with Bassackwards , what he is saying about not banning the members with neg FB, that way you can see who the DBs are, and choose not to deal with them if they have multiple(or any) negs. If you ban them they just start over...you have no clue they are shady. At least with the example you gave, I can see he has multiple negs and choose not to deal with him. JMO

Our feedback system is not a joke. I don't know why some people just cannot grasp the simple task of having deal details in PM's. If the wrong items were sent and the seller is not willing honor the deal, than yes a NEG is warranted and will stand ONLY IF all the info is in PM's. Don't blame us for those that can't or will not do their part. I hope I have answered the Op's question.

Feedback is kinda retarded. Say you do multiple deals with same guy, for example you do 9 deals. All 9 deals go great, you really only get credit for 1 deal. Say a 10th deal happens and it's a terrible experience and someone gets screwed what's happens then? Boom!

Back
Top Bottom