• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should I post negative feedback?

Our feedback system is not a joke. I don't know why some people just cannot grasp the simple task of having deal details in PM's. If the wrong items were sent and the seller is not willing honor the deal, than yes a NEG is warranted and will stand ONLY IF all the info is in PM's. Don't blame us for those that can't or will not do their part. I hope I have answered the Op's question.

Our feedback system is not a joke. I don't know why some people just cannot grasp the simple task of having deal details in PM's. If the wrong items were sent and the seller is not willing honor the deal, than yes a NEG is warranted and will stand ONLY IF all the info is in PM's. Don't blame us for those that can't or will not do their part. I hope I have answered the Op's question.

Boom!!

I don't think that is what Aimless meant when he said that the feedback system was a joke.

Sounds like grounds for a negative. However the feedback system here is a bit of a joke. It seems to mean little as there are people here with four-five (probably even more I just haven't bothered to search it out), negative feedback's and they are still here. On other sites negative feedback can and often does result in a ban if a resolution isn't reached. A person with more than one negative is a habitual douche bag and should be removed from the site IMO. Good luck OP, maybe the guy will make it right. Then again what incentive does he have to make it right? A minor percentage drop in his feedback rating is all it is going to cost him.

I don't think that is what Aimless meant when he said that the feedback system was a joke.

I agree with that. But, if we ban someone for a lot of negs, then they will try and come back under a different screen name, then we catch it ban the new accounts and the cycle repeats until they figure out that they are not going to win that battle. Keep your enemies closer.....

I agree with that. But, if we ban someone for a lot of negs, then they will try and come back under a different screen name, then we catch it ban the new accounts and the cycle repeats until they figure out that they are not going to win that battle. Keep your enemies closer.....

Makes sense...But we still have several people who do that anyways. So by that theory we should stop banning people all together?

Yeah, that doesn't work.

No offense intended here, but you know as well as I do, there are MANY folks here under extra names; they often are only caught when 2001SportTJ points them out to you guys :D

Yeah, that doesn't work.

No offense intended here, but you know as well as I do, there are MANY folks here under extra names; they often are only caught when 2001SportTJ points them out to you guys :D

I have no idea what you are talking about. :spy:

;)

Back
Top Bottom