• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shouldering Sig brace is ok now?

I think the latest of it was Sig threatened legal action, but then realized the ATF wasn't declaring it illegal to have on a gun, after which they inserted their foot in their mouth and have been quiet about it ever since.

I think the latest of it was Sig threatened legal action, but then realized the ATF wasn't declaring it illegal to have on a gun, after which they inserted their foot in their mouth and have been quiet about it ever since.
It still completely destroyed sales of the thing, and it's still a completely BS ruling. If I fire my Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip, is it now considered a handgun since I redesigned it? LOL. **** the ATF

It still completely destroyed sales of the thing, and it's still a completely BS ruling. If I fire my Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip, is it now considered a handgun since I redesigned it? LOL. **** the ATF

No that's an entirely different can of worms. It is being considered as a destructive device potentially.

Well there are also those AKM "pistols" which also come with a "shoulder brace" too. So... as long as your "shoulder brace" is nomenclatured as such and detachable, it is not a stock and you do not have a SBR. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom