• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout out!

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   0
Reaction score
Big shout out to Hood886 Hood886 for the fantastic work he did on my arsenal ak. I picked this thing up and someone had made a real mess of it so I decided it needed a rebarrel. I got a new barrel with a Fuller AK front sight block/gas block combo that's adjustable so the system can be fine tuned. I took the whole thing to him for a rebarrel and cut, thread, pin and weld a dead air keymo brake onto. The work is top notch and I beat the hell out of today and it ran like an AK should. Very highly recommended for gunsmith work.

Attachments

• 20240407_143200.jpg
    20240407_143200.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 25
Big shout out to Hood886 Hood886 for the fantastic work he did on my arsenal ak. I picked this thing up and someone had made a real mess of it so I decided it needed a rebarrel. I got a new barrel with a Fuller AK front sight block/gas block combo that's adjustable so the system can be fine tuned. I took the whole thing to him for a rebarrel and cut, thread, pin and weld a dead air keymo brake onto. The work is top notch and I beat the hell out of today and it ran like an AK should. Very highly recommended for gunsmith work.

Appreciate the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom