• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show off your favorite AK/AKs

The latest and probably the last (at least for a while) AK added to my meager 3 rifle collection. Pretty carppy pic, might take another and post it later.

IMG_2202.JPG

Can’t beat a triangle folder!
Yep! Bought it with the series 100 polymer stock knowing I would be looking for a triangle folder for it. I was dreading paying a $100 bill for one though......Got lucky and scored a Arsenal triangle folder for $65 shipped to my front door from another board. Felt pretty good about that.

Yep! Bought it with the series 100 polymer stock knowing I would be looking for a triangle folder for it. I was dreading paying a $100 bill for one though......Got lucky and scored a Arsenal triangle folder for $65 shipped to my front door from another board. Felt pretty good about that.

I did the same thing with this one, found one on another forum also. She’s long gone now though.

F250E487-28CD-4A74-8DA9-574562885F9F.jpeg

The one that got away! What a beaut!
I have decided I probably will never sell another AK. As the years go by it costs too much to replace them, LOL!

Yup! I’ve had two Arsenal 106 models, I put wood furniture on both and triangle folders. The only guns I really ever miss are the AK’s and I have none right now :(

Now those are good pics!!!!!
Errrrr.....where's the cleaning rod? How you going to whip the haram acting children without a cleaning rod?
Is that a blue Maadi grip?
Haha dude I finally got a cleaning rod, but haven’t taken any new pics since. My surplus Romy G kit was missing it lol. Probably used for some Romanian Boder Guard Tom foolery in the field and lost. Privates :noidea:

Good eye it is a maddi grip. Old Blue!

36F1A662-B18A-41F1-8B0B-E584FE20179F.jpeg
6DD74F91-A8D5-42DB-B392-B14588A1A671.jpeg
36E364F3-C0C8-4C90-AC9E-91F040E9EF25.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom