• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show off your favorite AK/AKs

New addition, Romanian md 65. Original bolt, bolt carrier, recoil spring, gas tube, front/rear trunions, barrel, top cover...all matching numbers, period correct sling. Built on a Nodak Spud 1ROM receiver. Nice in shiny from honest wear....a real beauty.

DSC03292.JPG
DSC03294.JPG

New addition, Romanian md 65. Original bolt, bolt carrier, recoil spring, gas tube, front/rear trunions, barrel.....all matching numbers, period correct sling. Built on a Nodak Spud 1ROM receiver. Nice in shiny from honest wear....a real beauty.

View attachment 1620684 View attachment 1620687

So you're the one who jumped on the deal...

Nice Score and a Beauty it is.

It’s the only “beat up” AK I have. Internally is it great shape. The barrel, front/rear trunnions, bolt/carrier show little wear despite the BFPU exterior and will still be chugging along when my grandchildren (who aren’t even born yet) are enjoying it. What sold me on it was the original, chrome lined, hammer forged, communist barrel I dig it!

It’s the only “beat up” AK I have. Internally is it great shape. The barrel, front/rear trunnions, bolt/carrier show little wear despite the BFPU exterior and will still be chugging along when my grandchildren (who aren’t even born yet) are enjoying it. What sold me on it was the original, chrome lined, hammer forged, communist barrel I dig it!

It was you! Lucky, I really wanted that UF to go with my fixed stock MD63. Mine is in the same exact condition as yours, just a kit gun built on a Spud with the original finish. It’s a work horse and has become a favorite. I don’t baby it all seeing as some Romanian fella already dragged it around for 35 years. Nice snag!

599A4E39-C4FB-4BB0-8515-A90B1662894F.jpeg

Newly added Draco with a brace just because I can lol now I can go akimbo with my Draco-C
My boys @trueprep had this puppy on the shelf and I got it for a song.They are becoming my go to store especially with free FFL transfers. I was about to check out, but then I saw this “used” Glock and parlayed my spur of the moment purchase into a helluva deal. Looks like 500 rounds or less have been down the pipe.
I don’t even know what color to call it, but I had to have especially since it was born locally at the Mothership in Smyrna.
1A5D98C1-012B-4224-8108-6D29E5883981.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom