• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Show off your unicorns!!!

Don't worry man, how much worse can it be than my .44Mag? ;)

I might have to go by Bass Pro tomorrow and snag a box or two until I can get to GA Arms. Do you remember what kind of ammo it was?

They had 4 or 5 boxes on the shelf. It was that crazy Hornady Critical Defense **** that has the plastic thing in the center. I'd use that French word I learned today but have already gotten into the tequila, so I've forgotten already.

You know, it's the bullets you use when you're being attacked by a semi-truck or a Decepticon...

I predict ceiling tiles (the steel ones) coming down out of the range tomorrow.

They had 4 or 5 boxes on the shelf. It was that crazy Hornady Critical Defense **** that has the plastic thing in the center. I'd use that French word I learned today but have already gotten into the tequila, so I've forgotten already.

You know, it's the bullets you use when you're being attacked by a semi-truck or a Decepticon...

I predict ceiling tiles (the steel ones) coming down out of the range tomorrow.

Sweet, I'll probably grab a box of that after we get done at the range tomorrow.

LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Not even in the same ballpark.

I had one of these a few months back...I think my hand still tingles. :)

Sweet, I can't wait! :lol:

I think Cabelas has some 500 in stock now if you are looking.

After shipping it will be cheaper just to go pick it up from Bass Pro. I was looking online and found some 500 ammo for $1.50 per round. Not too bad, but of course they are out of stock. :(

Try B&B Outdoors in Roswell or Sharpshooters USA.

Found my ammo there a few months back for reasonable prices.

If Sharpshooters has the COP ammo you need to buy it. It's a copper hollow point (350gr I think) but of all the ammo I shot, it was the loudest by far and threw a fireball like no other. To the point where you can feel the heat wave bounce off your face.

I got it setup to notify me when the Ventura Munitions ammo is available. I think I'm just gonna find some locally for now. Thanks for looking out though!

Try B&B Outdoors in Roswell or Sharpshooters USA.

Found my ammo there a few months back for reasonable prices.

If Sharpshooters has the COP ammo you need to buy it. It's a copper hollow point (350gr I think) but of all the ammo I shot, it was the loudest by far and threw a fireball like no other. To the point where you can feel the heat wave bounce off your face.

Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any.

Back
Top Bottom