• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Show off your unicorns!!!

RIA 1911.JPG

I looked around at Christmas for an AR and saw this calling to me, pretty sure the new ones are not very common.
Beretta 92FS/M9A1 Compact Inox.

IMG_0965.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 79
What do you get when you combine a 1911 with the .357 Magnum cartrige? My Unicorn!! I remember seeing these in the gun mags back in the 80's, as a teen living in New York City, all I could do was daydream about having the money (and personal freedom) to own one. I had put it in the back of my mind till one showed up in the ODT classifieds! :D

Its a Coonan .357 Magnum Auto. Mostly 1911 with a little BHP tossed in for good measure. I put about 75 rounds through it and its got to be the most fun pistol I own.

coonan2.jpg coonan3.jpg

coonan4.jpg coonan1.jpg

What do you get when you combine a 1911 with the .357 Magnum cartrige? My Unicorn!! I remember seeing these in the gun mags back in the 80's, as a teen living in New York City, all I could do was daydream about having the money (and personal freedom) to own one. I had put it in the back of my mind till one showed up in the ODT classifieds! :D

Its a Coonan .357 Magnum Auto. Mostly 1911 with a little BHP tossed in for good measure. I put about 75 rounds through it and its got to be the most fun pistol I own.

View attachment 191000 View attachment 191001

View attachment 191002 View attachment 191003

Thar be dragons ahead!

I saw those when they first came out and could never afford one. They are pretty darn rare and I only have seen one or two in the past 10 years at gun shows.

View attachment 191000 View attachment 191001

View attachment 191002 View attachment 191003

WOW!!! Unicorn for Sure-

If you ever get the itch to FS/FT, you don't even have to post it- I'll take good care of her and even give you visitation rights

One of My Unicorns.101_1287.jpg
Hope this works....Model 586, No Dash. This gun was never sent back for the Modifications. First time I have posted this gun......Ray

Back
Top Bottom