• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show us the turnout!

It was a good time

Attachments

• 03EBB083-CD63-40DD-B379-A875E5BE42DB.jpeg
    03EBB083-CD63-40DD-B379-A875E5BE42DB.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 148
I had a great time as well! I would have stayed longer but I was worn out..Good to see so many I know and Love. Wish I could have seen the ones I missed, but also met some new members..I took some pic's each time I sat down..Visited with Leatherhead Leatherhead and chewed the fat..Great to see you! Then over to hamburglar3 hamburglar3 and visited with him, Then ran into alleycat alleycat and his lovely Bride Terry...Then talked with BLIP BLIP and picked up some files and then a visit with BillsCamino BillsCamino had a good visit..From there on to the Pimp Man Hayata Hayata for some of his Brides soap..Met Blue bio balls Blue bio balls enjoyed meeting him, Ran into payneed payneed great seeing you!! ..Then on to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover and BIKER13 BIKER13 always a pleasure..And then coming up behind me was OttoMan OttoMan and his sweet Bride love um..And also surprised and pleased to see drsmile drsmile I thought he was still out of town..By the way Chris that is a nice Jeep you have!! I was sitting in Torn Torn truck next to you when you left..I honked the horn several times but I
odt.jpg
did not get your attention..Great seeing you!! Just a great gathering!!Oh and I just missed hikingthehills hikingthehills his lovely Bride and Amilia their beautiful new daughter, which will be hopefully a new fishing buddy with Uncle Phil!
odt1.jpg
odt2.jpg
odt3.jpg

I had a great time as well! I would have stayed longer but I was worn out..Good to see so many I know and Love. Wish I could have seen the ones I missed, but also met some new members..I took some pic's each time I sat down..Visited with Leatherhead Leatherhead and chewed the fat..Great to see you! Then over to hamburglar3 hamburglar3 and visited with him, Then ran into alleycat alleycat and his lovely Bride Terry...Then talked with BLIP BLIP and picked up some files and then a visit with BillsCamino BillsCamino had a good visit..From there on to the Pimp Man Hayata Hayata for some of his Brides soap..Met Blue bio balls Blue bio balls enjoyed meeting him, Ran into payneed payneed great seeing you!! ..Then on to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover and BIKER13 BIKER13 always a pleasure..And then coming up behind me was OttoMan OttoMan and his sweet Bride love um..And also surprised and pleased to see drsmile drsmile I thought he was still out of town..By the way Chris that is a nice Jeep you have!! I was sitting in Torn Torn truck next to you when you left..I honked the horn several times but I View attachment 4172886did not get your attention..Great seeing you!! Just a great gathering!!Oh and I just missed hikingthehills hikingthehills his lovely Bride and Amilia their beautiful new daughter, which will be hopefully a new fishing buddy with Uncle Phil!
View attachment 4172888
View attachment 4172890
View attachment 4172898
Really wanted to meet you looked and looked and couldn’t find you!!! ☹️

I didn't take any pics but had a great time meeting who I met. Thanks Okuma Okuma
Would have been nice to meet you. Had my avatar on my shirt, couldn’t miss me!!
Finally put some names to faces today. Thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 , BLIP BLIP and one other trader that I'm shamed to say I didn't catch his name. They hooked my middle son up with some goodies.
Made the wife happy with some soaps from Jeddak Jeddak . Hope to be back next year
Man can’t believe I didn’t see you!!!

Back
Top Bottom