• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show us the turnout!

I showed up late. Still was plenty of folks there. Too bad I didn’t get to see some of the early crowd but I really would love to see this done once a year.

Okuma Okuma read that and went like...

iu

I had a great time as well! I would have stayed longer but I was worn out..Good to see so many I know and Love. Wish I could have seen the ones I missed, but also met some new members..I took some pic's each time I sat down..Visited with @Leatherhead and chewed the fat..Great to see you! Then over to hamburglar3 hamburglar3 and visited with him, Then ran into alleycat alleycat and his lovely Bride Terry...Then talked with BLIP BLIP and picked up some files and then a visit with @BillsCamino had a good visit..From there on to the Pimp Man @Hayata for some of his Brides soap..Met @Blue bio balls enjoyed meeting him, Ran into @payneed great seeing you!! ..Then on to @Gunanddoglover and BIKER13 BIKER13 always a pleasure..And then coming up behind me was @OttoMan and his sweet Bride love um..And also surprised and pleased to see @drsmile I thought he was still out of town..By the way Chris that is a nice Jeep you have!! I was sitting in @Wolfpenhiker truck next to you when you left..I honked the horn several times but I View attachment 4172886did not get your attention..Great seeing you!! Just a great gathering!!Oh and I just missed @hikingthehills his lovely Bride and Amilia their beautiful new daughter, which will be hopefully a new fishing buddy with Uncle Phil!
View attachment 4172888
View attachment 4172890
View attachment 4172898
Did you get the 100#'s of steel home ok?

Back
Top Bottom