Showing out on my Harleys.

Ken Ford

Default rank 5000+ posts
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
175   0
Reaction score
Friday night was a blast! With the boys with Tony Moore and the 864 List, at Ware Shoals Dragway This is getting to be a large get together for the Harley crowd in the area.
I decided that I just wanted to go and have fun, and Represent the SDBA (Sonny Vick) with a decent showing.
I took out my “Baby Harley” Maverick (In remembrance of my Grandson) and my Chopper “Usurper”
Last time I rode Maverick she nearly killed me, and I haven’t even rode “Usurper” more that a few hundred yards total, much less made a pass.
So my nerves were on edge to say the least. LOL

I was very lucky and fortunate to do well all night. I suck at a pro tree with a hand clutch. But somehow managed to show out just a little.

I even “stole” the Crown from the reigning “King” Shaun Brewington for just a bit before graciously returning it to him. LOL (Wasn’t really mine as I’m 6 miles out of the area code)…

Nothing was serious, and I had a great time with a great group of riders.
Better to be very lucky (repeatedly) than good sometimes.

BTW I met an older man in the pits, but missed his name. Thought I would see more of him but he left soon after. If anyone knows his name or if he is on FB I’d appreciate that info. I think he was on the fifth video where I red lit.

Video Credit to my sister Dea M Ford Dea Ford
https://youtu.be/n2_8VOzrKdk

BE3DE333-6FFF-4023-8B7D-3D0B01FAC9DA.jpeg4F0F2204-6603-4C9B-A4FB-3D2CF808E566.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom