• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF chest rig/plate carrier

Though I agree on the premise of probably never using body armor and plates. The same could apply for life insurance or disability insurance or air bags in a car etc. You'll probably never need it but when you do its to late to do anything about it if you don't have it. So I hope I never use mine but in the odd change I need it it's there.

Though I agree on the premise of probably never using body armor and plates. The same could apply for life insurance or disability insurance or air bags in a car etc. You'll probably never need it but when you do its to late to do anything about it if you don't have it. So I hope I never use mine but in the odd change I need it it's there.
My thoughts exactly

I recently set up a PC after years of consideration. Why? Same reason I own guns.

It may save my life one day
Because I can
Because I want to
It pisses off liberals

In exactly that order.
I like your reasons. I believe in reverse order is more likely, but all good reasons

So the rule is to shoot at the guys 12"x16" chest plate, no other part of the body....what if (IF) that was not the rule and the one shooting hits the guy in the any other part of the body which is much more likely when rapid firing besides the 12x16 chest area.
Neck, head, shoulders, legs, and of course the nuts...maybe the candies as well
In that case we should all just run around in our tactical BVDs. Or get a tank, but then what if the threat has anti-tank mines?

This is my active shooter kit, and if SHTF also
Banshee plate carrier w.6 pmags and tripe decker taco pistol pouches. I have sapi plates,
Also I use battle belt, is an ATS tactical with Kydex holster, IFAK, dump pouch and two frag pouches where I put my compass and Head lamp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom