• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

shtf every day little at a time

plowboy

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
i think the shtf every day little pieces at a time that goes mostly un noticed by folks who dont want to see it or fooled that every things getting better by the ones who are slinging the "S"!!!
i think we will see more splatter from the fan later this year that will open more eyes and make survival supplies and ammo and seeds harder to get or at inflated prices. prepare and pray! times are going to get harder

Last edited:
Freedom will prevail we will win people are waking up faster than ever before we must use every resource available to combat the oncoming storm for our sake.......for our childrens sake we cannot fail

I personally don't want the masses to wake up. It would only mean more dead weight for those of us who are prepared when/if the time comes. Basically just like now.
I would love to rid America of the welfare generations .
That would be amazing.

Your views are senseless and narrow whatever they do to the welfare masses or the people in the middle east they can do to you too. All people must stand together against this tyranny or we will all be sorry these people hate you just as much as anyone and simply cannot stand freedom and work tirelessly to destroy it while we are busy being pit against each other for race creed and gender while celebrating a republican or democratic victory we've been systematically dumbed down and I personally am pissed off by it.

Last edited:
I'm guessing by "your" you meant me? Kinda redundant to state we all need to stick together right after telling me my"views" are narrow and senseless ?
And just who are"they"?

i think the shtf every day little pieces at a time that goes mostly un noticed by folks who dont want to see it or fooled that every things getting better by the ones who are slinging the "S"!!!
i think we will see more splatter from the fan later this year that will open more eyes and make survival supplies and ammo and seeds harder to get or at inflated prices. prepare and pray! times are going to get harder

This is true. I keep trying to tell people and they just listen and chuckle. Ever since i got stationed at bragg in north carolina, and my wife stayed down at ft benning I have started to pay more attention to whats happening in world. Mostly because I want to be prepared for the day that I have to try to make it the 500ish miles back home during an emergency.

I dont think it is crass or senseless to not feel compassion for the welfare masses in a SHTF scenario. In my opinion the "S" in SHTF should stand for "Sustenance" and the F for "Failure mark." In a nutshell, this country is on the brink of not being able to provide food, water, and power to its inhabitants anymore. When this happens, people are going to have to start fending for themselves until the population matches the capacity of the country to support its citizens (aka, people stop reproducing, a bunch of people die, or there is a mass relocation elsewhere. probably all three). I plan to still be here when things get back on track, I am just hoping they DO get back on track in a timely (under 200 or so years) manner.

Back
Top Bottom