• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shtf perscriptions

medicinal marijuana!!! lol....seriously though??? Stash away the multivitamins...you never know what you may eat and can't eat. Also, all my anti-inflammatory and pain meds for arthritis...diagnosed with Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis at age 8...20 years laters it still kills me

medicinal marijuana!!! lol....seriously though??? Stash away the multivitamins...you never know what you may eat and can't eat. Also, all my anti-inflammatory and pain meds for arthritis...diagnosed with Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis at age 8...20 years laters it still kills me

LOL.....was not talking about mary-jo-wanna...but for some that might be a need!

Look at holistic medicines! Herbs were used long before high tech medicines and even some of the high tech medicines are based on herbs ......... just made synthetically.
The Lord blessed me with good health and a strong heart .................and the sense eat right and to use herbs on a daily basis to ensure good health. I may die tomorrow but I will be healthy!! but dead! LOL

I read this and I realized I am sorta F'ed.

At 31, my lungs are pretty scarred from a rare disease I have and continue to battle. As such I NEED prednisone and combivent inhalers to survive. The slightest change in temp, inhaling exhaust or even thick air from this heat kills me and I need the inhaler.

What would I do if something catastrophic happened....no clue. Steroids are pretty easy to come by but the inhalers are what i truly need. Combivent has no knock off version and I have never really searched for it at a questionable online source.

Not proud to say this but in a life and death situation Im walking to CVS (200 yards from the house) and by any means necessary (take that as you may) Im leaving with what I need.

Back
Top Bottom