• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF Vehicles...

I've put a lot of thought into this particular subject.
much,
To me, the idea of spending big bucks on a dedicated vehicle for SHTF, TEOTWAWKI, EMP's, Solar Flares, vampires, or any of the other pending tragedies is ludicrous. Having an emergency kit in your vehicle that will get you through the actual emergencies we do face daily makes much more sense and is much cheaper.

On the flip side, I'd not mind having a small, off road capable, utility vehicle that doesn't have so many electronics in it that I can't work on it.

I HAVE BEEN DOING A TON OF TRAIL RIDING, CAMPING AND JUST PLANE EXPLORING IN MY RIG THIS YEAR. STILL HAVE A LITTLE LEFT TO DO BUT ALMOST THERE. ITS REALLY FOR SMASHING THROUGH ROAD BLOCKS AFTER CIVIL UNREST AND SUPPLIES ACQUIRING AFTER NO RULE OF LAW. LOL
IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

I'm thinking a gas-sipping economy car would be the right thing during times of war.
There surely will be fuel shortages, maybe rationing.
A Honda Civic that gets 40 mph will be more useful than a monster truck on 35" Mickey Thompson tires that gets 8 mpg.

99 4x4 Jeep Cherokee. It's my wife's mail delivery vehicle. It's got steering wheels, gas pedals, and brake pedals on both the right and left. If someone needs to take the wheel to shoot, injury, sleep, etc. Plus my other vehicle is a 93 Jeep. I got plenty of spare tires, and other stuff, her family runs a parts store.

I don't live in North Korea so I don't worry about it. They will either light themselves up with a defective weapon or we will do it for them. Their crap isn't making it much farther than their own coast.

I wouldn't be so sure.

The last few have been shot on an upward trajectory to make them fall in the Sea of Japan, but the last couple have the range to go to Chicago and NYC.

If those asshats really want to do the maximum damage, they would put a nuke on top of one and do a high airburst for EMP. Guaranteed to take down half the grid.

That doughboy idiot in charge is crazy, but he ain't dumb. Any way this plays out will be far worse than anything since WW2.

After the fuel runs out, this will be very desirable over the hoof express. Mountain trails to flats with ultimate comfort in mind. That sturdy frame can carry heavy loads not to mention pulling a trailer filled with 110 lbs of gear.
SE F@E with Fat Runners.jpg

Bike Trailer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom