• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sick sick girl. Prayers needed!

Guys Rana got to meet her lord and savior this morning. Don't know much right now but she has been made whole again and there's no more pain, no more suffering.

Pray for her precious mother and sisters. Pray for her classmates and teammates. Pray for my wife(one of her coaches) and the whole community that she has touched. She fought furiously but the lord needed her up there more than she was needed down here. Continue to lift her family up in prayer and if you can, donate some money. Now that she's gone, her family shouldn't have to worry about one thing.

Thank you guys.

Guys Rana got to meet her lord and savior this morning. Don't know much right now but she has been made whole again and there's no more pain, no more suffering.

Pray for her precious mother and sisters. Pray for her classmates and teammates. Pray for my wife(one of her coaches) and the whole community that she has touched. She fought furiously but the lord needed her up there more than she was needed down here. Continue to lift her family up in prayer and if you can, donate some money. Now that she's gone, her family shouldn't have to worry about one thing.

Thank you guys.

My heart is broken. I will continue to pray for her family and everyone she touched. I wish I could have met her.
God bless her family and lift them high.
Thank you BlackRifler42 for keeping us posted.

Thank you guys.
Praise God for His blessed hope- and may He comfort the family in their loss.

Wow, it feels like a little piece of my heart went to heaven too, even though i didnt get to meet her in person.

God please bless this sweet family and their loved ones. Bless them with your comfort and peace and protect them from harm until we all meet again.....

Back
Top Bottom