• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick sons of bitches.....sick.....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
I found a dead Husky type dog on the bridge near my house and looked about online to try to see if anyone reported one lost. Craigslist has a "Lost and Found" category where I see that the pervs and sickos have congregated since the "personals" ads were deleted some time ago. Sick I tell ya. Sick. Wording their ads as if they've lost their "friend." What the hell is wrong with people? Why can't they stick to rest stops and Piedmont Park? Why pollute the "Lost & Found" section of a bulletin board?

I found a dead Husky type dog on the bridge near my house and looked about online to try to see if anyone reported one lost. Craigslist has a "Lost and Found" category where I see that the pervs and sickos have congregated since the "personals" ads were deleted some time ago. Sick I tell ya. Sick. Wording their ads as if they've lost their "friend." What the hell is wrong with people? Why can't they stick to rest stops and Piedmont Park? Why pollute the "Lost & Found" section of a bulletin board?

Bailey and Southside do a bit on 100.5 call “man for women, women for man, women for women, man for man” where they read them and let callers guess which one it is.

Did you set up a meet yet?

Drag that dead dog to the curb and put a free husky sign on it with a arrow pointing too it .....you can sleep at night knowing you did your part..

Back
Top Bottom