• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

side charging upper for 9mm thoughts

Matrix makes the most advanced one I have found. It is wider on the barrel end which eliminates rails with locking tabs - their rail does not use locking tabs. They offer a 9 system.

That's actually the one I was looking at. That sucks though because I wanna run a troy alpha handguard but it has tabs. I couldn't bring myself to cut them off. Lol

You just like spending more money don't you? So your AR projects are never officially done are they? I say spend that money on mags and ammo.Or better yet front a Cracker $3 fitty for a complete upper.:becky:

You just like spending more money don't you? So your AR projects are never officially done are they? I say spend that money on mags and ammo.Or better yet front a Cracker $3 fitty for a complete upper.:becky:
I'm finally getting back to them! That's y I'm asking questions now. Hahaha! I just don't want to buy something I'm not happy with so trying to get as much insight as I can to help me make a decision. :becky:

IT looks like with the left side hump on the Matrix upper that you could use a SLR rail, a Midwest Industries rail or a Matrix rail. UTG Pro or any other rail with locking tabs on the side(s) would not fit correctly.

IT looks like with the left side hump on the Matrix upper that you could use a SLR rail, a Midwest Industries rail or a Matrix rail. UTG Pro or any other rail with locking tabs on the side(s) would not fit correctly.
Yeah I was looking at the MI rails.
No reason!! Just do it!!
Ur right! LOL

Back
Top Bottom