Siding Depot Wrecked my house(vid attached of owner squirming)

Hey gang-many people mentioned Siding Depots insurance. No insurance covers defective construction however a negligence and fraud charge triggers it. They done effed with the wrong one. Attached is a draft of my demand letter for $100,000 dollars that will be sent to siding depot, their attorney, and their insurance company. If they don't accept Im going to jury trial with ALL of this documented. Punitive damages are decided by the jury. There isnt a juror in the world sympathetic to a scumbag GC. Everyone Ive spoken to is so exited one of these d-bags messed with the wrong one.

Ive yet to spend a penny on an attorney-I think the demand letter is pretty thourough. Feedback welcome

View attachment 2473563 View attachment 2473564 View attachment 2473565 View attachment 2473566 View attachment 2473567 View attachment 2473568
thats awesome but dude stop sharing details of any pending litigation action on this website for your own good

im telling you these trial lawyers can be mother ****ers so dont supply anything in the open

Wow! Since I have moved to Georgia from the Great White North, I have dealt with more shady contractors than I ever wanted. Everyone wants to get paid! I had a septic issue and I had four estimates ranging from $1500 to $8500. SMH

I hope it works out for you because this is major frustration and unnecessary stress. GOOD LUCK.
Where you from.

thats awesome but dude stop sharing details of any pending litigation action on this website for your own good

im telling you these trial lawyers can be mother ****ers so dont supply anything in the open
Meh. Im not worried about it. These are the same things I’ve been hollering about for 7 months. Nothing new other than their behavior changing it from 40-50k compensatory liability to an additional $250,000.00 negligence and fraud liability. They offered me a lien waiver in exchange for a nondisclosure forever ago. They already made false privacy claims on youtube in order to conceal both their work and the flagrant and outrageous fraudulent behavior.
Hell-this entire thing popped off because I refused to lay down and brought in industry professionals. He originally claimed publishing an image of the advertisement he left in my yard next to an accurate depiction of his work was “a violation of federal and state law and copyright infringement. Id rather other people know they can fight dbags like this and win than receive a larger settlement

By the way seriously- eff these guys and trustdale too. Talk about gross breach of duty of care...that I wont write about yet.

GAAAHHH IHATETHEMSOEFFINGUCH!!! My buisness has a turd witholding 40k who didnt respond to the lien notice, didnt respond to the demand letter... like the dbag is gonna wait untill Ive paid to file suit then try and pay half....cheese and crackers man...guys check my feedback over the years. Im a contractor, I got a trade license despite doing more project management and contract work. I dont understand how someone could take such little pride in themselves. Not the work...sloppy work alone is not enough for me to judge a mans character harshly...everyone has a bad day (or a bad employee) sometimes. By email communication 12 with trustdale cc’d I asked him “Are you not embarrassed yet?”! That was less than a third of the way through the ordeal.
He wasnt embarrassed but I guarantee he’ll feel shame when he talks to his insurer about that demand letter.

Domestic contractors are bad enough but you have to be borderline insane to hire a contractor with an Eastern European accent.
Don't be a bigot. I have a Romanian friend who is a contractor, his work and his crew, all Eastern European, do work that shame most of the neckbeards I have had the misfortune of hiring in the past when I did general contracting. True European craftsmen. This work, not so much.

Don't be a bigot. I have a Romanian friend who is a contractor, his work and his crew, all Eastern European, do work that shame most of the neckbeards I have hired in the past when I did general contracting. True European craftsmen. This work, not so much.
I was jankin' on Romanian Gypsies more than any other ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom