Votes: 4 4.2%
  • M9a3

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • sig p229/p226

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Tacos

Votes: 24 25.0%

• Total voters
Damn it! The trigger doesn't even move on that shot.
Yep. Something is seriously wrong with the design of this pistol and Sig is still trying to minimize the problem. They need to do a full on safety recall and they need to do it now. Before someone dies.

From the look of it, you could drop something on a holstered weapon and it would discharge.

Yep. Something is seriously wrong with the design of this pistol and Sig is still trying to minimize the problem. They need to do a full on safety recall and they need to do it now. Before someone dies.

From the look of it, you could drop something on a holstered weapon and it would discharge.
Definetly something wrong. Just from the changes they made to the gun for the MHS/M17 gun for the Gov't tell me something is fishy. Not a SIG hater. I have a P320C among other SIGs and am genuinely concerned about this.

Definetly something wrong. Just from the changes they made to the gun for the MHS/M17 gun for the Gov't tell me something is fishy. Not a SIG hater. I have a P320C among other SIGs and am genuinely concerned about this.
Though I have never owned a Sig, I'm not a Sig hater, either. I've always thought they were a fine weapon, but they are definitely handling this situation wrong.

So, heard about this situatuon a few weeks ago from reddit then heard it was #fakenews, is this a real issue and is the army rescinding their contract award to sig?

Back
Top Bottom