SIG P229 & Optic deal

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
IMG_4288.jpeg
IMG_4287.jpeg

Nice price on the Sig, too bad the economy is in a headlong dive into a crapshoot, or I'd pick one up.
Yes Sir, I almost got one, but who knows how much lower they’re gonna go? When Daniel Defense AR10’s can be found for under $2k … things are getting pretty bad. Got ammo just in time.

Bad hasn't even begun to take effect. Just wait till WW3 begins, no one can predict what could happen in today's world.

Infrastructure attack's along with terrorist flooding our border could mean hard times ahead. Couple that with huge debt on auto/home loans and it's a nasty combination that could cripple our economy. I wouldn't be surprised if a draft is back.

Bad hasn't even begun to take effect. Just wait till WW3 begins, no one can predict what could happen in today's world.

Infrastructure attack's along with terrorist flooding our border could mean hard times ahead. Couple that with huge debt on auto/home loans and it's a nasty combination that could cripple our economy. I wouldn't be surprised if a draft is back.
Nothing would surprise me at this point. I don’t know if that’s good or bad? Keepin’em oiled and loaded… I will say it’s pretty crazy how the world has changed since the “election”. Note: I heard they’re raising the age limit to enlist?or thinking on it?

Back
Top Bottom