• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P229 & Optic deal

IMG_4305.png
IMG_4307.png
IMG_4304.png
IMG_4306.png

One of several stores that have them in stock. Try Gundeals.com, scroll down to “Live Inventory”

Steiner sounds great, but I'm already running RMR footprints/plates so RCR makes most sense. If you go the MRO route make sure you get the HD version of you want to run a magnifier at all. If you can get an aimpoint for the same price it's much better, even some of the higher end sigs. I say this as a Trijicon fan.

Steiner sounds great, but I'm already running RMR footprints/plates so RCR makes most sense. If you go the MRO route make sure you get the HD version of you want to run a magnifier at all. If you can get an aimpoint for the same price it's much better, even some of the higher end sigs. I say this as a Trijicon fan.
Europtic.com has a killer sale going on. The Aimpoint Pro is on my list…. might be a week before I make my mind up? The only optics I’ve ruled out is the smaller objective lenses . I really like a big sight window, I don’t care if it looks dumb or not lol… bought a Vortex AMG gen2 a while back for my MK47 and LOVE that $&@!?’ Haha .

Back
Top Bottom