• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P322 Experiences

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
I had purchased a P322 several months back. Afterwards and prior to shooting it, I noticed several people on YouTube were complaining about excessive lead fouling of the barrel.
I was thinking the pistol was probably rolled out by Sig in typical Sig fashion - before it was ready for prime time.

Anyway, I had a chance to put a hundred rounds through it yesterday. I was impressed - no failures of any kind and decent accuracy.
I got home, field stripped and cleaned it and noticed no unusual fouling.

I did use the plated CCI ammo.

What is your experience with the P322?

I was shocked when I cleaned it after the hundred rounds. Minus the barrel, the rest of the internals were very clean. That is not my experience with semiauto rimfires.

I’ve had issues with mine. The only issue I kinda had was after a few suppressed rounds on Saturday the lens on of my red dot was filthy!

Got lucky and got one of the first releases.

As long as the mags are loaded properly, and it’s lubed, no issues.

I’ve tested a LOT of common ammos and only one with (merely sporadic) issues was Bucket ‘o Golden Bullets.

Suppressed, unsuppressed, red dot only, irons only, it’s a peach. I find it to be a great red dot trainer, and trainer for my carry gun, the P365 XL.

So..... I'm gonna revive this thread....

I held one of these today for the first time a coyote version($549) and the comp version($629) and I was really impressed.

Now, how do you all feel about these a year later if you still have them?

I'm looking for a 22lr suppressor host thats fairly easy to put an optic on and this really seems to fit the bill!

Back
Top Bottom