• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P365 - Got Yours?

I've got mine....it's a Glock 43.
lol, I've got one of those as well. Been what I have probably carried the most since they first came out. They are similar but not quite the same. I will however make the determination after firing them both together if I change my opinion or not. So far, the SIG is looking like the better option.

haven't seen one in the wild yet.
Handled a Mock up ( same size, weight, sights and you could change mags but it wasn't a real pistol, it was a Sig display.
I must say it fit me like a glove, very nice size (with the 10 round extended mag) that gives space for my pinky and is still fairly flat and short.
the flush mount 10 rounder left my pinky dangling and the 12 round extended well extended down to far for my likes.
the gun came to point instantly, felt extremely good in my hand, was a convenient size.
looks to be just a half inch or so longer in the slide than the Sig 938 and the Kimber 9 MM.

Anyone with a P365 AND a Kimber Solo can compare the two?

Aside from ammo capacity/ammo type, what are the pros and cons in comparison?

Picked one up on Saturday. Shot it today. I like it.
Waiting on a holster, will probably replace my glock 43 as a carry piece.
Found the magazines to be very stiff initially, hard to load the 10th round. By the end of the session it was much easier to get that 10th round in.
No performance issues during todays testing, 200 rounds of range ammo.

Picked one up on Saturday. Shot it today. I like it.
Waiting on a holster, will probably replace my glock 43 as a carry piece.
Found the magazines to be very stiff initially, hard to load the 10th round. By the end of the session it was much easier to get that 10th round in.
No performance issues during todays testing, 200 rounds of range ammo.

What? You are not going to post your now used P365 on ODT for $200 over retail? Lol.

Were you on a wait list or just happen to find one?

Back
Top Bottom