• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SIG P365 - Got Yours?

So how many firing pins have actually broken? I can only count like 2 maybe 3 at most( out of how many thousands of guns they have sold?), everyone is just trying to keep their viewer count up on youtube and get likes. It's all a media game to try and stay relevant just like NBC, and CNN do.
The guy above has 7500 rounds with Zero issues, but that's not news worthy in today's society because it doesn't create drama. Everyone wants to jump on the bashing bandwagon but every gun has it's issues (yes, even Glocks). This drama happens with EVERY new gun that is released. Nobody gets views for boring "it works" videos, got to create some drama to boost the viewer count

3 is enough for me to not bet my life on it.

I personally have never seen a primer look the way it does after if come out of the P365.
I probably have not shot anywhere near the rounds some of you have so tell me what firearm you own that drags the primer this bad.

Im not bashing SIG if you like I can show you a safe full of SIGs. I am however bashing the P365.
I did not base my opinion off 1 video either. Its pretty easy to find a nice handful of these showing what experts with more knowledge then me showing / proving / demonstrating "extreme" primer drag.

Again if you feel 99.99% confident and see no need to buy parts/ upgrade / send in your P365 its your choice.
Just like its my choice to continue to carry my P229 and Smith 642. I could probably find a few videos of how much those suck but ATM they work great for me.

Look at my feedback and i would say probably 10 trades never got listed. Thats about how many different guns Ive shot just while on here and several others people let me fondle at the range. Again Im no expert but I enjoy shooting.

Heres something positive
Fun

That's a lot of rounds! Any mods or stock?
No mods. Completely stock except for crayon.
eb6f249da827dfa7163290e8be6a86a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I personally have never seen a primer look the way it does after if come out of the P365.
I probably have not shot anywhere near the rounds some of you have so tell me what firearm you own that drags the primer this bad.

Im not bashing SIG if you like I can show you a safe full of SIGs. I am however bashing the P365.
I did not base my opinion off 1 video either. Its pretty easy to find a nice handful of these showing what experts with more knowledge then me showing / proving / demonstrating "extreme" primer drag.

Again if you feel 99.99% confident and see no need to buy parts/ upgrade / send in your P365 its your choice.
Just like its my choice to continue to carry my P229 and Smith 642. I could probably find a few videos of how much those suck but ATM they work great for me.

Look at my feedback and i would say probably 10 trades never got listed. Thats about how many different guns Ive shot just while on here and several others people let me fondle at the range. Again Im no expert but I enjoy shooting.

Heres something positive
Fun

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Lol what? 3 on the internet, vs a million (?) sold is enough to make you not trust a gun you have never shot? If I find evidence of 3 P229s failing will you stop carrying yours?

If you don't want to carry one that's fine, but don't try to justify your decision with statistics and math because you won't be able to. It's an emotional decision.

I base my decisions on people that have more than likely shot a lot more than 95% of the people here.
I dont know many folks here that have a quarter million subscribers, sponsored ammo and are lucky enough to be able to burn a few thousand rounds weekly. Im sure there are a handful but I expect its not a great percentage.

Ive know guys that have HUGE collections and might shoot once a year.

Ive seen mall ninjas defend Glock and Elitist Defend SIG. Feel like justifying your purchase however you like. Want and need are options for me and atm I do not need one. Ill wait and let you beta test it for me and a year from now if its in production and the price is below retail instead of more then Ill pick one up.

If I belief a p229 is less reliable wirhout someone dumping mud in the chamber and they show a better DA/SA on the market. I will start to rethink my purchase. Since videos dont matter Ill contact you and expect fair market value from my collection so I can repurchase.

And how many of them have you seen to have broken? (Besides MAC)

It's my first Sig and I'm not justifying anything, just saying your decision isn't based on statistics like you claim.

Heck, you even say if it were cheaper you would pick one up....not sure why you would want a broke ass gun

my hipoint worked, my g26 worked, my hk 45 worked, my cz compact worked. I carry The P229 cause it worked and I liked the DA. I watch just as many videos read dozens of reviews and found less wrong with it than others. If you think any firearm is 100% reliable youre sadly mistaken. Some people vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I pick what I think is less likely to fail I do not pick what I think will never fail. Since I cant test every gun personally, I have to rely on others with more knowledge. Then i limit my options and test what I can.
If you have never based an opinion off a review for a car, tv, gun, restaurant, ect... Id say you were full of cowpie.

ATM i think I own about 16 SIGs traded or sold maybe half That. I cant get on a soap box and preach why my gun is better than yours. My gun is better for me. Carry what you want. I'm telling you there is a possible flaw that could get you killed. Take it or leave it, ultimately ill probably be uneffected if you die unless you're trying to take out a bad guy in central GA.

And how many of them have you seen to have broken? (Besides MAC)

It's my first Sig and I'm not justifying anything, just saying your decision isn't based on statistics like you claim.

Heck, you even say if it were cheaper you would pick one up....not sure why you would want a broke ass gun

Google it and the results are enough to make me at least wait a bit. They already released gen2 Ill wait to see if theres a 3.

I also said i would wait a bit.
I also think SIG will fix it eventually
I also would like to test it myself.
I also believe if its proven over time SIG will recall it or if its bad enough offer a trade in. Ive had excellent customer service from SIG and Smith Wesson.

Ive yet to encounter the perfect gun Glock for example. If it was so damn perfect why add $1000 in aftermarket parts? Maybe you just feel the need to validate your purchase or invalidate my opinion.
Red Dead Redemption 2 was delayed on PS4 so they could refine a product before release. Other games are patched as people complain about issues. Ill "probably" wait for the p365 patch if it comes. If not I might pick one up used here once the newness and hype wear off.

Ive purchased some stinkers in the past but I dont carry them. I had a hi point as a truck gun for awhile till I got the P250 and yes I watched several hipoint videos. If you havent youre missing some interesting stuff. What is Thug Life?
At the end he suggest to not base a purchase off 1 review. Yet I believe he suggests the P365 is gimped
in his other video. I find that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom