• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SIG P365 - Got Yours?

Had mine since April. 499 out the door at Rome Gun Pawn. 1000 rds so far and no problems. Took it apart and checked the firing pin, no damaged. There are some reports about the second gen having the tip break off the firing pin. There is a aftermarket company producing solid steel firing pins but they are about 100.00 for one. This has replaced my Glock 26 and Ruger lc9s as my everyday carry.

Ordered it online at
www.sportsmanswarehouse.com
Mid April. Picked it up a couple of days later.
Been to the range a few times. Now have around 5000 rounds, Freedom Munitions 115 gr FMJ, Federal American Eagle 115 gr FMJ, Remington UMC 115 gr FMJ, Ammo Incorporated 115 gr.
Freedom Munitions XTP's, Hornaday American Gunner HP 115 gr, 124 +P and around 700 rounds of Federal 115 gr Aluminum FMJ.
ZERO problems. Love it. It is now my EDC.
500f49f319519a954eeb645460e91b4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Now over 7500 rounds with ZERO problems

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

There are a few videos showing primer drag and a couple showing broken firing pins. Most are just piggy backing on the couple broken ones and have and not had actual failures themselves so I am taking it with a grain of salt. Mine does show drag as well. However, a lot of sub compacts do that. One guy just did a video with the Sig, Glock 43, and shield and they all had primer drag. I'm at a couple hundred rounds on mine with no issues.

Yeah I saw a few that compare with other compacts but it "seems" the Sig shows a LOT more than normal and they notice this also. I can see the drag easily on the Sig and it takes me effort on the others ( in video of course) Pins "reportedly" can break on round 3 or 1000. I definitely want one but im going to wait it out a bit more.

Couldn’t give me one for free until they reengineer it to not break firing pins randomly. This and the 320 drop safety fiasco should really make a few engineers lose their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom