• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P365X with Romeo Zero $530

Wonder if you have to order online for that price or same price if you drive up in store?

I see people here asking 800 for used ones like this..makes zero sense anybody buying used for more.

Not sure, but you could buy online and pick it up there. The used prices on here are ridiculous.

I ordered one of these from them a few weeks back and online price was $560. I called the store and they said it was in stock but $610. Those prices are online only…drop shipping from their distributor. You pay 8% sales tax regardless of where it is shipped.

Even at that price, it was less than I could find new for the 365x without the optic. Buy it, sell the optic for $125 and put that money towards a Holosun 507k

I doubt anyone who's been reading the reviews will want to buy the RD optic, at all. another downside, I've read, is that these do not come with the optics plate / rear sight. so if you sell the RD, you'll need to put on another immediately!?

sell the optic for $125 and put that money towards a Holosun 507k

I doubt anyone who's been reading the reviews will want to buy the RD optic, at all. another downside, I've read, is that these do not come with the optics plate / rear sight. so if you sell the RD, you'll need to put on another immediately!?
To each his own. I personally won’t buy another pistol that isn’t red dot ready. 507k has a rear sight notch similar to Romeo zero.

Saw someone post this slide with barrel, internals, Romeo zero and RSA for $400 on AR15.com. If they get it, $180 after tax is not a bad price for fcu, grip and 2 mags

Back
Top Bottom