• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Pro 2022

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
I picked up a Sig 2022 from another ODt member this morning. I loaded it up with some cheap Monarch steel case 115gr target loads and shot a few mags through it this afternoon. That experience left me with a huge grin on my face. This is the first pistol I have ever picked up blind and shot with such accuracy. I kept a tighter group at 25' than I ever have with my Glock. It was comfortable, had a smooth trigger and a definite break point. I am very impressed with this gun.

img.tapatalk.com_d_12_10_09_uqa9e3y2.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats. I shot another ODTer's 2022 and I really liked it. I like the DA/SA trigger with the decocker. I would like to pick one up eventually, it's not on the top of my list, but I will have one one day.

i had two 9mm 2022 in the past and they are really nice guns, if you want a good quality polymer framed gun at a good price, it is the way to go

They are great guns at a great price. Thing is, when these things came out as the 2009, they where $700. Then when the French got the contract they became the 2022 and price was $500. After that, Sig threw all its marketing and advertisment into the 250, leaving the 2022 on the backburner. So now we can scoop up these things for $400 give or take. These are the best guns for the money IMHO, and often overlooked.

picked one up for $359.99 brand new. The only draw back is mag prices and you only get one..but for that price you can get a few extras and still be under glock prices...

I had one for awhile- nice pistol. I was really impressed with the machining on the underside of the slide... and of course it shot well too.

Back
Top Bottom