• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Pro 2022

Another 30 rounds through her today. Me and my 15 year old son have decided to keep aiming and shooting at the same spot on the same tree until we cut it down. It's a 30' pine about 6-9" circumference.

have you shot a metal sig before? i ask because im curious how you think they shoot compared to each other.

Last edited:
have you shot a metal sig before? i ask because im curious how you think they shoot compared to each other.

Having shot the 2022, 226s, 228s, and 220s I would say they compare favorably. The West German 226 is smoother in action perhaps, but the 2022 is a fine pistol and very accurate. For the money if you like DA/SA pistols then it is a very good option.

The only real difference I can feel between a metal Sig ad the 2022 is in the decocker. The metal Sigs have a 2-stage decocker while the 2022 just kinda drops when you hit the lever. They shoot the same to me

The only real difference I can feel between a metal Sig ad the 2022 is in the decocker. The metal Sigs have a 2-stage decocker while the 2022 just kinda drops when you hit the lever. They shoot the same to me

Dead on. The only reason I got rid of my 2022 is because it was so similar to my P229 in size and function. I sacrificed it to get something "different". I wish I had it back and plan to get another one ASAP !

Dead on. The only reason I got rid of my 2022 is because it was so similar to my P229 in size and function. I sacrificed it to get something "different". I wish I had it back and plan to get another one ASAP !

I would. In the shop this gun felt big and top heavy, like all Sigs. It becomes a different beast when loaded and shooting. I am seriously more accurate with Sigs than any other handgun.

I had one, and against my g35 I had, the g35 won hands down, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that I've grown very accustomed to striker fired as opposed to day/sa, reliability wise, I had no issues, but didn't like the break down procedure.

Back
Top Bottom