• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig rig

IMG_2785.JPG

I love the blackpoint holster line but for some reason the non-canted version tends to "flop" more than I'd like for it to.almost reacts like its too top heavy. I'm hoping that Blackpoint can make me a Legion holster that is canted forward..otherwise I'll be Going for something else..

View attachment 1035118
I love the blackpoint holster line but for some reason the non-canted version tends to "flop" more than I'd like for it to.almost reacts like its too top heavy. I'm hoping that Blackpoint can make me a Legion holster that is canted forward..otherwise I'll be Going for something else..

That's the exact holster, sans the SIG logo, that I carry my duty P229.

That's the exact holster, sans the SIG logo, that I carry my duty P229.

Does it feel top heavy to you? Almost like there's too much weight above center line if that makes sense..I don't mind the straight draw but it tends to bounce around in me which I don't really like..how do you keep that from happening? The bounce that is..

Does it feel top heavy to you? Almost like there's too much weight above center line if that makes sense..I don't mind the straight draw but it tends to bounce around in me which I don't really like..how do you keep that from happening? The bounce that is..

I don't have that issue. Maybe it's your belt? Or you're not snugging down the belt you have enough?

I use an Aegis belt from Ares Gear. Very sturdy and supportive, as well as infinitely adjustable.

Back
Top Bottom