• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer MK25 Upgrades and Quality Report

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   4
Reaction score
Well.. Been about 1 month since my purchase, out of the box you get the weapon, night sights, threaded barrel and 3 mags.

The stock trigger was far to big for me, so I installed the Short Trigger with the Short Reset Mechanism, trigger squeeze is like a feather now. I also took the stock Siglite sights off and put Siglite Suppressor height sights on it. Finally, I got the hogue grip and its amazing. Overall, this pistol is the most accurate Ive ever shot...
photo.jpg

Well.. Been about 1 month since my purchase, out of the box you get the weapon, night sights, threaded barrel and 3 mags.

The stock trigger was far to big for me, so I installed the Short Trigger with the Short Reset Mechanism, trigger squeeze is like a feather now. I also took the stock Siglite sights off and put Siglite Suppressor height sights on it. Finally, I got the hogue grip and its amazing. Overall, this pistol is the most accurate Ive ever shot...
View attachment 270286

I have the same pistol. Sounds like it is worth the effort for the SRT? Complexity scale 1-10?

I have the same pistol. Sounds like it is worth the effort for the SRT? Complexity scale 1-10?
Absolutely. The original trigger was way to big for me, the short trigger is much lighter. As for the SRT kit itself, it makes the trigger squeeze so light, as for the trigger install, its pretty easy, a 5 of 10. As far as the SRT kit, 9 of 10, its not hard but its tedious.

Back
Top Bottom