• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer Raffles for Chase Maddox and Injured Deputies

Missed the first one. Got in on the second for the deputies.
Why are you limiting these auctions to only $2,000? Could maybe get more.
We want to do everything we can to be as transparent as possible. Most people here understand that this is more about helping than winning but there are some who will not donate unless they know the odds. We will also be doing a machine gun shoot on March 3rd at American Heritage in Mcdonough to generate additional funds for Chase's family.

We want to do everything we can to be as transparent as possible. Most people here understand that this is more about helping than winning but there are some who will not donate unless they know the odds. We will also be doing a machine gun shoot on March 3rd at American Heritage in Mcdonough to generate additional funds for Chase's family.

Where is the info on machine gun shoot?
Time, cost, etc.

Where is the info on machine gun shoot?
Time, cost, etc.

It is March 3rd 12-6. I'll be there by myself so I'll only have the M249 to keep it simple. $20 per 20rd belt, and of course I will link together multiple belts if someone wants a longer one.

I don't have much info on their main event but the range is hosting a match of some sort.

It is March 3rd 12-6. I'll be there by myself so I'll only have the M249 to keep it simple. $20 per 20rd belt, and of course I will link together multiple belts if someone wants a longer one.

I don't have much info on their main event but the range is hosting a match of some sort.

Thanks,
Me and probably 2 or 3 more will be there.

Back
Top Bottom