Silencerco Harvester

It also looks like a QD version(harvester Big Bore) of this can will ship Q2

“The Harvester Big Bore encapsulates all the features of the Harvester, but adds the capability to allow the use of a modular adapter to utilize various mounting options. From direct thread to Patented ASR mounting applications, the Harvester Big Bore has your needs covered.” The Harvester is shipping now, with the Big Bore version in production and shipping in Q2.

From thetruthaboutguns.com

It also looks like a QD version(harvester Big Bore) of this can will ship Q2

“The Harvester Big Bore encapsulates all the features of the Harvester, but adds the capability to allow the use of a modular adapter to utilize various mounting options. From direct thread to Patented ASR mounting applications, the Harvester Big Bore has your needs covered.” The Harvester is shipping now, with the Big Bore version in production and shipping in Q2.

From thetruthaboutguns.com

Anyone that has it in stock and does eforms, contact me. I like to purchase!

It is a brake on the end. That's it. Might help with cooling. The endcap is supposed to be interchangeable for different thread patterns
Just seems silly to use a device which relies on high pressure air to work at the end of a suppressor, a device which diffuses pressure into heat.

I will say this, the specs on this can are just nuts. Thin diameter and tiny weight
Cal. .300
Weight 11.3oz
Dia. 1.375″
Length 8.8″
dB Reduction 21.1-33.6 (depending on caliber)
MSRP $750

compared to the Specwar(silencerco/swr's only other 300wm rated can)
Weight: 24oz
Dia: 1.5"
Length: 9"

Last edited:
Seems almost TOO good to be true. Be curious to see how this plays out in the market.

Just seems silly to use a device which relies on high pressure air to work at the end of a suppressor, a device which diffuses pressure into heat.

I will say this, the specs on this can are just nuts. Thin diameter and tiny weight
Cal. .300
Weight 11.3oz
Dia. 1.375″
Length 8.8″
dB Reduction 21.1-33.6 (depending on caliber)
MSRP $750

compared to the Specwar(silencerco/swr's only other 300wm rated can)
Weight: 24oz
Dia: 1.5"
Length: 9"

Scumbag silencerco
i.imgur.com_WCSUZCp.png

[Broken External Image]:

The guys who have shot it say the brake helps. Also, the Specwar is RUM rated and some full rock n roll. Their ASR brake is one of the best as well

Back
Top Bottom