• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silly Range Toy Bump Stock- Supreme Court *They will be pursuing frt and binary*

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Listen to the real hearing yourself, but if you only have 20 minutes right now, I'm linking my breakdown (and how they plan to use this ruling against FRT triggers and binary

Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you like. Trying to grow the channel to spread the knowledge and mindset, commietube isn't exactly a free speech bastion. Mentality is the reason I wrote my book! Thanks!

The State of Virginia has already passed the law that restricts the ability to alter the trigger in any way that allows for a faster rate of fire. Anything that allows you to shot at a rate faster than you can with your finger. Of course we have some of the toughest gun laws in the nation aside from California. I kind of knew it was coming so I didn't waste the money to buy one. That was just a guess on my part but they are getting aggressive on those type of modifications.

The State of Virginia has already passed the law that allows the ability to alter the trigger in any way to allow for a faster rate of fire. Anything that allows you to shot at a rate faster than you can with your finger. Of course we have some of the toughest gun laws in the nation aside from California. I kind of knew it was coming so I didn't waste the money to buy one. That was just a guess on my part but they are getting aggressive on those type of modifications.
passed a law that allows, or doesnt allow? confused, sorry.

Sorry! Speech to text got me again. It does not allow any modification that increases the rare of fire over a OEM trigger. Bump stocks, Binary triggers, forced reset or the like. I also corrected the post. Thank you for pointing that out. 😁

Don't worry, they don't need laws anymore... The AFT has assumed the power to make decrees.

But in all seriousness, this lawsuit is all about the ability of bureaucracies taking the liberty to create rules that carry the weight of actual law via redefinitions. The court decision will occur likely this year in the fall or winter.

In short, the fate of bump stocks is in the air.

Remember the Doors song "they got the guns but we got the numbers..". Well sorry a$$ho}es we got the guns AND we got the numbers!

Back
Top Bottom