• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver investors take a look

It happened to me, I was first turned on when silver was in the low 40's and gold was 1800+. I jumped on the bandwagon...scratch that, I was driving it. You live and you learn.

Ouch. I feel for you. I have bought some at $30 an ounce. I'm getting it all balanced out now at $15-16

Metals are not widely distributed enough serve as a currency......people don't have these metals just lying around like they did in history. People don't know how to procure more of these metals anymore....

I get it you are just too stupid to understand that having an extra $$$ in something say, ammo, will be worth more than that same amount in silver regardless of what post apocalyptic scenario.

So you don't really even understand what you are saying....

White t shirts willbe more valuable even....
Last I remember, China still makes most of our goods, if the US dollar were to collapse they still need to get goods to us and they love metals of all kinds, from steel to platinum.

Last I remember, China still makes most of our goods, if the US dollar were to collapse they still need to get goods to us and they love metals of all kinds, from steel to platinum.

If the US dollar were to collapse I doubt that China would be that concerned with getting goods to us since our demands for their goods would probably no longer exist; there ability to produce said goods would probably have also gone away.

Being a communist country and all, they would not have to sell off real capital to satisfy the investors. They could simply mothball production until the need arises again. Or divert production to their military industrial complex. Heck, the I-phone factory alone could provide tons of autonomous guidance systems for their ICBMs. Just a heads up, would probably be a good time to duck and cover.

Back
Top Bottom