• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver investors take a look

Ya saw the earlier today, good deal for over 32 oz. but i'm with Jonboy in smaller chunks. Main buys are Eagles right now.

I love Eagles for their verifiability, but damn at the markup. With spot at $16.32 Eagles are $20. Rounds are great for bulking up with less markup($18.11 an ounce for Sunshine). But most of my silver, well about half is in 90% US coins. Any dimes, quarters, halves or dollar coins prior to 1965 are 90% and that works for me.

Serious question. What are you going to do with it if and when the shyt hits the fan? Last thing I need in that situation are heavy metals slowing me down. The only heavy metals I need are brass and lead. Buy ammo you will probably see a greater rate of return from 22 long rifle than you will ever see from silver or gold. Just my 2 cents YMMV.

Serious question. What are you going to do with it if and when the shyt hits the fan? Last thing I need in that situation are heavy metals slowing me down. The only heavy metals I need are brass and lead. Buy ammo you will probably see a greater rate of return from 22 long rifle than you will ever see from silver or gold. Just my 2 cents YMMV.
put all silver in a pillow case or sock

you now has weapon

Back
Top Bottom