• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver Wire/Electrodes

What about a completed product?
I'm out, hence the reason I need some silver badly. I've had a sinus infection that turned into an ear infection. Had to take amoxicillin from the doctor. I can pretty much guarantee that some good colloidal silver would've cleared it right up. I'm still suffering with it actually. At least the pain in my ear has subsided.

I've got two pieces of fine silver tubing, .490 ozt, .091X.010 that should be fine for what you're doing. Better even sing the tubing will have much more surface area than wire.

20211224_111419.jpg

I've got two pieces of fine silver tubing, .490 ozt, .091X.010 that should be fine for what you're doing. Better even sing the tubing will have much more surface area than wire.
You're probably right about that with the tubing. I've never thought about it before. If you want, you can PM me how you would like to get paid and how much I owe you. I'll send you my address and you can ship it. Or, if you'd prefer; I'm not that far from Macon. If that's where you are, I could drive down there and meet you and pay you with cash. I have credit cards and a paypal account. But my wife has all the rest, venmo, cashapp, etc...

Is this the same stuff that caused that man to have blue skin since he used it to wash with?
His name is Paul Karason. He never bathed in it but was ingesting it. He started putting it on his face for a very bad case of Dermatitis. He says that's when he started turning blue. He says it makes him feel so good that he doesn't mind it. He passed away several years ago I believe from a heart attack unrelated to his silver intake.

Back
Top Bottom