• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Since Wilson Shoals is closed.......

David 2/3

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
renderTimingPixel.png

Anyone got a suggestion of where i can go to shoot? I live in the Dawsonville area. I Just bought a new rifle that I'd like to do some load development on. I'd like to find a 100 yard range (at minimum) I could spend a couple of hours at that I could possibly shoot from prone. I wouldn't mind driving an hour or so but most of the ranges around are over a couple of hours away. I'd even be willing to pay to use an empty cornfield. LOL. Any and all help is appreciated!

renderTimingPixel.png

Anyone got a suggestion of where i can go to shoot? I live in the Dawsonville area. I Just bought a new rifle that I'd like to do some load development on. I'd like to find a 100 yard range (at minimum) I could spend a couple of hours at that I could possibly shoot from prone. I wouldn't mind driving an hour or so but most of the ranges around are over a couple of hours away. I'd even be willing to pay to use an empty cornfield. LOL. Any and all help is appreciated!

I’ve got a range in Powder Springs that I can meet you at. Capability of shooting 200yds. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM.

What are they doing at wilson shoals?

I know its construction but any one know of what? Was already a pretty updated range.

Back
Top Bottom