• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sirius

some interesting points in it but hard to take it seriously with all the religion that has been woven into it :(

It wasn't even the religion that bothered me. It was the damn spiritual hippies. I stopped it when they were looking at UFOs and one of them said "Wait.. Come back.. We love you."

It wasn't even the religion that bothered me. It was the damn spiritual hippies. I stopped it when they were looking at UFOs and one of them said "Wait.. Come back.. We love you."
That is the religion i speak of :) it does get better though and less about the remote viewing hippie spirit religion crap at thebeginning

I watched it yesterday. I listened for this and never heard it.

It was when all of the hippies were sitting in a circle meditating.. The UFO flies near the airplane and a female hippie says it as the narrator is talking.

Listened for it, didn't hear it. But I find it difficult to marginalize the whole project. But hey, the prejudices we have been taught are always more important then science or truth.

And I guess if meditation and a love for all living things makes you a hippie I guess I am as well. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom