• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIRT Training Pistol

I'm thinking of getting one to run dry fire training drills with. I have a laserlite but having to rack the slide each shot is a pain.

Does anyone have experience with this product? Pros/cons? My edc is a G3 Glock 17 so ergonomics should be nearly the same.

https://nextleveltraining.com/product/sirt-110/
I have one.

I like it a lot. The trigger isn't exactly like a glock, but it is very close. That and cost are the only cons. Pros, you can practice without coonfingering your glock, so no worries about a ND. It's a great training aid. It isn't a gun, so you dont have to treat it like one. (within reason, obviously) It's a good way to teach new shooters grip, trigger, and sight alignment, especially younger ones or folks who are initially scared of guns. Great for holster and reloading work.

10-8 has a scaled target for the sirt that helps replicate distance shooting, and the usually have a coupon code for them as well. Worth a look before dropping some cash.

Neither of you are very far from me, if you want to take a look at one and talk about it, send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

I have one and use it all the time. I also combine with the Atlas8 system from Salted Earth. I use the SIRT + Atlas8 for trigger control, grip, stance and shooting while moving. I use a laser ammo cartridge in my actual weapon on the Atlas 8 for timed draws from concealment. Since thats only one shot, racking the slide each time doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom