• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Site Upgrade - Update 3

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
We just completed another round of bug fixes, here are some highlights but other issues were addressed as well.

Fixed
  • Feed - It's back and supporters should see the link for it in their navigation menu.
  • What's New - Fixed it so it shows more posts by default
  • New Listings - Under what's new there's a new tab to show only new listings and filter out discussions.
  • Zip Code/Location - Zip code/ location issues should be resolved.
  • Caliber - Issue is fixed
  • Search - Made multiple adjustments based on many comments.
  • Feedback - Still working on this one. Also planning to restyle the feedback portion of your profile so it's easier to read and use
  • Views - views should be added back to most places now
  • Added a "My Profile" button to make it easier to find.
  • Keyword Searches for Supporters - The alerts that get sent out are fixed now.

Known Issues/ Coming features
  • Clicking an Avatar - We are adding back all the options that we used to have whenever you clicked someones name or avatar. Examples - see all threads, see latest content, add feedback. Might be a day or two on this one.
  • Join the boiler room - Still working on a replacement option but we'll get it fixed.
  • Steals and Deals - Still broken but should be fixed overnight tonight
  • Sort by last date or date created when viewing a list of threads - working on it
If you are still having any issues with anything that is NOT listed above, please post in here and let me know. I don't care how small the issue is, post it up and let's get this thing to 100%. Everyone's help in this has been tremendously helpful in finding and dealing with these bugs.

The Feed is not keeping preference settings once you leave the page. I keep it to only show classifieds, no discussions, and it forgot my settings after I navigated away from the feed page.
Added to the list, should be fixed overnight tonight.

I’m unable to change trade preferences or asking price when I try to edit listings. Actually I’m unable to change anything other than my main description in edit mode. Sorry if I’m being dense and just not seeing how to. Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom