• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Site Upgrade - Update 3

Is there any way to get back the dot next to title of unread posts in a forum listing?
The bold is nice, but depending on the screen (and the eyes), it's not always quite as distinct.

You’ve tried posting in the dealer listings section?

That can be fixed
I liked the old version as far as being able to click on something from the feed..Which opened another page and let me go back to the feed. Then later I could read the other thread without missing anything..If that makes sense.. When will this be addressed? Thanks

This is not a problem, but a Want to Have.....

I spend time in "New Posts"
I see something I want to look at.. Open it up....
To get back to New Posts, I have to click on "Forums" and then back to New Posts....

Guess I could just use the Back Button....

Thanks

Attachments

• odt.jpg
    odt.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 13
I apologize if this has been mentioned earlier. I just recreated an ad because there were duplicate prices displayed in the old one even though when editing, there was only one displayed. Now that I've got the new ad live, I see only one price, which is great. However, I don't know how to edit the price. In the old version, I'd click "edit" on the ad, and I could modify the price field. In this version, if I click edit, I can only edit the description and the price is nowhere to be found. Can someone point me in the right direction? I just want to be able to drop the price over time. This is the ad in question:

I apologize if this has been mentioned earlier. I just recreated an ad because there were duplicate prices displayed in the old one even though when editing, there was only one displayed. Now that I've got the new ad live, I see only one price, which is great. However, I don't know how to edit the price. In the old version, I'd click "edit" on the ad, and I could modify the price field. In this version, if I click edit, I can only edit the description and the price is nowhere to be found. Can someone point me in the right direction? I just want to be able to drop the price over time. This is the ad in question:

Answered several times already:

Back
Top Bottom